Meshery Adapter for Consul
|Service Mesh||Adapter Status||Adapter Version||Earliest Supported Mesh Version|
Interactive Lab for Meshery Adapter for Consul
Try Meshery using a real environment right in your browser with an interactive lab. The interactive labs help you get started and learn how to run Meshery and Consul in production.
The Meshery Adapter for Consul can install v1.8.4 of the Consul service mesh.
Choose the Meshery Adapter for Consul
Click on (+) and choose the v1.8.4 of the Consul service mesh.
A number of sample applications for Consul can also be installed using Meshery.
- Lifecycle management of Consul
- Lifecycle management of sample applications
- Performance management of Consul and it workloads
- Prometheus and Grafana integration
- Configuration management and best practices of Consul
- Custom service mesh configuration
Meshery supports the deployment of a variety of sample applications on Meshery Adapter for Consul. Use Meshery to deploy any of these sample applications.
- Httpbin is a simple HTTP request and response service.
- The sample BookInfo application displays information about a book, similar to a single catalog entry of an online book store.
- Image Hub
- Image Hub is a sample application written to run on Consul for exploring WebAssembly modules used as Envoy filters.
Performance management of Consul and it workloads
Prometheus and Grafana integration
The Meshery Adapter for Consul will connect to Meshery Adapter for Consul’s Prometheus and Grafana instances running in the control plane (typically found in a separate namespace) or other instances to which Meshery has network reachability.
- Examine Meshery’s architecture and how adapters fit in as a component.
- Learn more about Meshery Adapters.