Meshery Adapter for Linkerd
|Service Mesh||Adapter Status||Adapter Version||Earliest Supported Mesh Version|
Interactive Lab for Meshery Adapter for Linkerd
Try Meshery using a real environment right in your browser with an interactive lab. The interactive labs help you get started and learn how to run Meshery and Linkerd in production.
- Lifecycle management of Linkerd
- Lifecycle management of sample applications
- Performance testing
The Meshery Adapter for Linkerd can install v2.5.0 of Linkerd. A number of sample applications can be installed using the Meshery Adapter for Linkerd.
Note: Linkerd’s control plane will be deployed to the
linkerd namespace. Linkerd does not support deployments of its control plane into namespaces under a different name.
Choose the Meshery Adapter for Linkerd
Click on (+) and choose the v2.5.0 of the Linkerd service mesh.
The Meshery Adapter for Linkerd includes the ability to deploy a variety of sample applications. Use Meshery to deploy any of these sample applications:
- A microservice application that allows users to vote for their favorite emoji, and tracks votes received on a leaderboard.
- The sample BookInfo application displays information about a book, similar to a single catalog entry of an online book store.
- Linkerd Books
- A sample application built for demonstrating manage your bookshelf.
- A simple HTTP Request & Response Service.
Identify overhead involved in running Linkerd, various Linkerd configurations while running different workloads and on different infrastructure. The adapter facilitates data plane and control plane performance testing.
- Prometheus integration
- Grafana integration
The Meshery Adapter for Linkerd will connect to Linkerd’s Prometheus and Grafana instances running in the control plane.