Meshery is a CNCF prpoject maintained by engineers from Layer5, VMware, Red Hat, Rackspace, Citrix, Layer5, Instabase, Microsoft, OpenGov, Computas AS, Rill Data, Quantex, Lumina Networks, and HashiCorp. Meshery is an an open source project that adheres to the CNCF’s Code of Conduct. Meshery advance the state of the art surrounding service meshes and enable adopters of Cloud Native technologies and techniques to do so with confidence. Our shared commitment to the open source spirit pushes Meshery forward.
Meshery is one of a number of open source projects orginated by the Layer5 community, which represents the largest collection of service mesh projects and their maintainers in the world.
The Meshery project is community-built and welcomes collaboration!
Fork here on Github
- Join weekly community meeting Fridays from 10am to 11am Central.
- Fill-in a community member form to gain access to community resources.
Getting involved in the Community
Want to get involved with project, read through the Newcomers Guide, which provides details on how to engage. Seek out other community members, who will make sure you are not left out. We always have a role for everyone whether to be a code-writer, a community manager, user, advocate, or just to listen in. Layer5 community is always open and warmly welcomes you. Check out our community welcome guide for more details. If this is your first time making open source contribution, you are in the right place! Check out our first timers’ welcome guide.
Please see our contributing guide for more details.
Past presentations of Meshery:
- O’Reilly OSCON 2020
- O’Reilly Infrastructure & Ops 2020
- InnoTech Dallas 2020
- KubeCon EU 2020
- DockerCon 2020 (deck, video)
- Open Source 101 at Home
- Docker Captains Roundtable 2020
- Cloud Native Austin 2020
- NSMCon 2019 talk (video, deck)
- Service Mesh Day 2019
- DockerCon 2019 Open Source Summit
- KubeCon EU 2019 (video, deck)
- KubeCon EU 2019 Istio Founders Meetup
- Cloud Native Rejekts EU 2019
- Container World 2019
- Solving the Service Mesh Adopter’s Dilemma (deck, event,video)
Talking about Meshery?
Giving a talk or hosting a meetup about Meshery? Leverage existing slides or request swag to support your talk.