Concepts for understanding Meshery’s various features and components.
- Operator - Meshery Operator controls and manages the lifeycle of components deployed inside a kubernetes cluster
- MeshSync - Meshery offers support for kubernetes cluster/service mesh state synchronization with the help of MeshSync.
- Database - Meshery offers support for internal caching with the help of file databases. This has been implemented with several libraries that supports different kinds of data formats.
- Broker - Meshery broker component fascilitates data streaming between kubernetes cluster components and outside world.
- Architecture - overview of different individual components of Meshery architecture and how they interact as a system.
- Adapters - Meshery offers support for more adapters than any other project or product in the world. Meshery uses adapters for managing the various service meshes.