Authenticating with Meshery via CLI
To authenticate with Meshery through
mesheryctl you will use the command
mesheryctl system login. Upon execution of this command, select your Provider of choice, then authenticate to your chosen Provider.
Get your Token
You can retrieve your authentication token from either of Meshery’s two clients: the CLI or the UI.
Get your token through Meshery UI, from the
Downloading the token
Get your token through Meshery CLI.
To get the token through
mesheryctlyou would have to use the following command and the path to token for authenticating to Meshery API (default “auth.json”).mesheryctl system login
The need for authentication to
Meshery provider is to save your environment setup while also having persistent/steady sessions and to be able to retrieve performance test results.
For an exhaustive list of
mesheryctl commands and syntax:
Guides to using Meshery’s various features and components.
Recent Discussions with "mesheryctl" Tag
- May 19 | Mesheryctl system login not stopping (after signed in successfully)
- Apr 20 | Error while running mesheryctl system login command
- Apr 22 | Uneven way through which meshery opens up
- Mar 02 | Unable to start Meshery
- Dec 21 | Facing an error in setting up meshery locally
- Dec 17 | Error installing Meshery on Ubuntu 22.04
- Dec 07 | Error deploying mesheryctl
- Nov 08 | Not able to choose an adapter an install mesheryctl command
- Oct 06 | Unable to setup meshery docs on local (mac)
- Sep 27 | Issue while setting up meshery using GItpod