Extensions in Meshery are additional plugins or add-ons that provide extra functionalities beyond the core features of the platform. These extensions can be used to customize, extend and integrate with other tools and services.
- Component Shape Guide - Kubernetes architecture deployment and architecture diagramming tool for cloud native applications - MeshMap.
- Importing existing applications - Import your existing applications into Meshery.
- Importing a Design - Import your existing application definitions and infrastructure configuration into Meshery.
- MeshMap Snapshot - Screenshot service provided via Meshmap to capture a snapshot of your infrastructure at any given time.
- MeshMap - Collaborative cloud native visual designer to design and manage infrastructure and applications.
- Merging Designs - Treat other designs as templates or building blocks and combine your designs with others and power-up your designs.
- Publishing a Design - Publishing a design lets you make your content visible to any anonymous visitor with the link.
- Sharing a Design - Sharing a design lets you make your content visible to any anonymous visitor of meshery.io/catalog and any Meshery Cloud user.